SOLAR SALES- Endless Earning Potential!
We are one of the fastest growing solar energy companies in Florida, looking to fill sales positions in our many branches ( Candidates who live in South Florida & all surrounding areas are welcomed to apply! )
We invite you to be part of the green revolution! The solar energy business is one of the fastest growing and most profitable industries in the area of green energy today.
Help your planet thrive, help your costumers save money, and make lots of it yourself!
POSITION: OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
As a sales representative, you will run daily sales appointments in customers' homes from qualified appointments scheduled by our office. This includes an in-home presentation to the potential customer where the goal is to walk out with signed contract.
Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a passion for sales
Optimistic by nature
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Hard working and persistent
Loyal and reliable
Sales experience -- an advantage
If you recognize yourself as that person then we strongly believe that you have what it takes to succeed in our business and we are confident in our abilities to promote and enhance these qualities in you and help them thrive. We will provide you with the best guidance, training, and support to achieve outstanding sales records!
We offer you an exciting, dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth along with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
Average of 2 confirmed leads a day
Best commission structure
Monthly bonus plan
Amazing team environment
Comprehensive training program
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES - PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO THIS ADDRESS:
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO OUR TEAM!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!
FIELD SUPERVISOR HOME IMPROVEMENT/ SOLAR (South Miami)
We are one of the fastest growing solar energy companies in Florida and are looking for a Field Supervisor.
Do you have an experience as a solar installer? Do you have a roofing/home improvement experience? Florida Smart Energy has the position for you!
- Pre-site inspection to help determine roof condition, potential panel layout and main service panel requirements
- Installation of monitoring systems
- Knowledge of permits and permit submission a plus
- Minor construction knowledge is a great plus
- Understanding of roof and roof construction a plus
- Will be meeting with customers- a customer service background a plus.
- Hard working and persistent
- Loyal and reliable
- Solar industry experience a great plus but not required. We will consider you even if you've home improvement experience.
- Vehicle provided. Must have clean driving record.
Employment type: full-time
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org