Impact Windows and Doors
Windows and doors are one of the most important factors in energy efficiency
Save electricity and increase temperature control
Homeowners with windows and doors over 10 years old should consider replacing them. New windows and doors will lower your utility bill, add to your property value, qualify your home for insurance premium discounts and protect you from storms and intruders.
Our windows and doors cannot only save electricity and increase temperature control. In our particular environment, safety is paramount and requires quality glass to keep even the harshest elements out. In addition to the elements, we keep outside sounds out and indoor sounds in.
Replace old windows
Homeowners with windows and doors over 10 years old should consider replacing them.
New windows and doors will lower your utility bill, add to your property value, qualify your home for insurance premium discounts and protect you from storms and intruders.
Windows are available in aluminum and vinyl frames in your choice of color: White, Bronze or Anodized Silver. Choose from several Tint Colors, Low E coatings and Insulated Argon filled window options to help lower your energy bill all while providing you maximum protection.
Our Door designs come in over 200 Standard and Custom sizes in aluminum or fiberglass models.
Type of Impact Windows
- Single Hung
- Horizontal Rolling
- Fixed Window
Type of Impact Doors
- French Door
- Garage Door
- Sliding Glass
- QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON. We offer a Smart selection of reliable energy efficient and High-Velocity Hurricane Zone impact windows and doors from Florida’s top-rated manufacturers. All our configurations meet or exceed Category 5 Hurricane and Miami Dade County Approval requirements and have manufacturer’s warranty up to 25 years.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT. Several elements, including how the frame and sashes are engineered, the type of impact glass used, the quality of weather stripping, and type of low emission coating on the impact glass. However, you can lower your utility bill by installing impact-resistant products. Our series of laminated impact-resistant windows and doors are built using a PVB interlayer sealed between two layers of glass. PVB is a chemical resin that adheres to the two glasses for strong binding and insulation.
- NOISE REDUCTION. Impact resistant laminated glass eliminates exterior noise significantly. Our windows and doors are an ideal solution if you live near a traffic intersection or the noise from your neighbor’s lawnmower disturbs the peace of your home.
- HURRICANE PROTECTION. The products Smart Energy offers have the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) issued by the Miami-Dade County certifies a product as impact resistant. This product approval also provides a label for the product that designates how long the certification will last.
- UV PROTECTION against harmful UV rays by blocking up to 98%.
- STORM / INTRUDER PROTECTION. Impact windows can withstand hurricane-force winds, heavy rain, debris, and storm damage. Also, a common thief would not be able to use force to break and enter with the added protection hurricane windows provide. Protect your home and ensure that access to your home is not easily gained with high quality.
Smart Energy is proud to support the Hixon family with a solar system, at the Military Makeover with Montel for the Hixon family.
U.S. Navy veteran Chris Hixon ran unarmed toward the Marjory Stoneman Douglas freshman building on Feb. 14, 2018 to disarm an active shooter, and was shot and killed while attempting to shield students from oncoming bullets. We are proud to help and be part of the helping hand of our military and their loved ones.
Check out our interactive house
FINANCING MADE SIMPLER
Our relationships with our finance partners means we can handle from A – Z,
finance to permits until full job completion.